Sunday, December 16, 2012

Have a Happy Winter!

Unfortunately, my hectic finals week did not spare me the time to go out for interviews. :( I am home now, in Indiana, and won't see you until the new year. In the meantime I'll be sharing some of the things I do over break. Look out for a guest post from me on Paper/Plates, a video essay, and plenty of photos. Maybe I'll even share a recipe or two that I want to try making. 
As always, if you have submissions, please send them our way! 
Have a safe and happy holiday season (and cross your fingers for some snow). Here's to surviving 2012 and living to tell the tale. ;) 
xo,
Mariam 
P.S.
I took this photo during the winter of 2010, just before the aptly nicknamed snowpocalypse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...