Monday, April 16, 2012

Meet Herman

While riding the el the other day, I couldn't help but wish that I could have the chance to talk to one of the conductors. I tried a few times, but I wouldn't be able to catch him/her in time due to all the people on the platform, and of course the fact that the train had to depart within seconds of its arrival. Luckily, I was able to catch a conversation with Herman as he pulled into the Howard stop. A Chicago native, Herman has worked as a conductor for the CTA for 25 years, and loves seeing all the different people. He enjoys being exposed to so many people of various backgrounds, and finds that it is a new experience everyday. Thank you for taking a few brief seconds to chat, Herman! I hope you have a wonderful week traveling the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...