Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's been too long...

Hello friends! I am so so sorry for not posting in nearly 2 weeks! It's been pretty hectic. But now I am finally done with finals and it's officially summer! At the moment, I am home in Indiana, but I will be returning to Chicago in a week, which is when I shall commence my interviews with all of you! :) 
In the meantime, I'll be sharing some cool posts from around the web that pertain to our blog... plus some cool things you should just check out. Feel free to comment or share any ideas you have for future posts! OR if you're really awesome, send any pictures of people you meet anywhere in the city.  
I've shared this photo of Jilanni - a friend I made on the Amtrak on my way home. His family was sitting in front of me, but when they fell asleep, he decided it was time to become a big kid and came to sit across from me, so he could say "Hi!" and have a WHOLE seat for himself. That's first class seating right there. What a cutie! Hope you have a great time in Toledo, Jilanni! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...